WorldCent Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie

3 posters

Go down

Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie Empty Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie

Post  AGgressive Metal Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:25 am

Interesting read on US government security auctions and other important issues:

http://www.kitco.com/ind/willie/dec242009.html
AGgressive Metal
AGgressive Metal

Back to top Go down

Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie Empty willie Dec 24 article

Post  bart Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 am

Hey AG -

A very interesting article. Its a good read. Very insiteful.

bart

Back to top Go down

Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie Empty Re: Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie

Post  AGgressive Metal Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Everything I need to know I learned at Kitco. study
AGgressive Metal
AGgressive Metal

Back to top Go down

Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie Empty Kitco & Gold is Money Forums

Post  bart Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi AG -

Kitco is good reading as well as the Gold Is Money forum. But even with all that good info I am a pauper with a very small silver hoard Sad & a growing copper pyle. Cool

Best regards, Bart

bart

Back to top Go down

Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie Empty Is the Fed pulling an Enron?

Post  Nickelless Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 am

Now take the Kitco article and put it side-by-side with this article:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/faddc39a-013c-11df-8c54-00144feabdc0.html

Something smells very, very fishy. On one hand, the U.S. dollar is becoming the leper of fiat currencies...on the other hand, someone seems way too eager to purchase dollars. Is the Fed engineering a shill bidding scheme to try to boost confidence in the dollar despite the fact the federal government's balance sheet is getting terminally worse by the day? That's the only explanation I can come up with. Powerful people are cooking the books on a grander scale, and with far more devastating effect once the fallout hits, than anything we've ever seen. The problem is that if this assumption proves correct, by the time we realize it's correct, we're going to be scrambling for our very lives economically and socially once the fiat hits the fan.
Nickelless
Nickelless

Back to top Go down

Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie Empty Re: Zero Corner, Debt Costs & Isolation - by Jim Willie

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum