WorldCent Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BullionVault Offer

+2
HoardCopperByTheTon
jadedragon
6 posters

Go down

BullionVault Offer Empty BullionVault Offer

Post  jadedragon Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 am

I prefer to hold physical gold in my hand, but I am getting interested in gold trading too. Looking around I found this platform called BullionVault. They certainly seem very legit and they have a free gram of gold for signing up. www.bullionvault.com I am interested to know what other peoples assessment is before I plunge in fully.
jadedragon
jadedragon

http://www.innovativepassiveincome.com

Back to top Go down

BullionVault Offer Empty Re: BullionVault Offer

Post  HoardCopperByTheTon Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:15 am

Hmmm.. they are giving away a gram of gold for free? Are they going to charge you storage on it?
HoardCopperByTheTon
HoardCopperByTheTon

Back to top Go down

Post  jadedragon Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 am

Yes. eventually I guess. They have commissions and a little storage fee. I don't see it as a place to hold all my gold - but maybe a better way to trade then taking the loss of the local dealer spread.
jadedragon
jadedragon

http://www.innovativepassiveincome.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AGgressive Metal Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Why not use a Kitco pool? I've never done it before, but Kitco has a impeccable reputation. Better safe than sorry.
AGgressive Metal
AGgressive Metal

Back to top Go down

Post  Country Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Bullion Direct is a great place to trade physical gold. No storage fees whatsover for coins held in your account. Nucleo Exchange winnings and Catalog purchases of gold go right into your trading account. You can leave your GOLD at BD or withdraw GOLD from your account and have them send it to you (you will pay for shipping depending on weight+$5.95 handling fee, insurance is included). Fees are 1% to BUY and 1% to SELL on Nucleo Exchange. You can trade Canadian Maple Leafs, Kruggerands, Australian Kangeroos, Austrian Philaharmonics, Chinese Pandas, French Roosters, Mexican 50P, and American Eagle GOLD.

http://www.bulliondirect.com/nucleo/showProducts.do?cat=Gold_Bullion&category=3
Country
Country

Back to top Go down

Post  twocents Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:10 pm

I have used Bullion Vault in the past. Everything ran smoothly. It is everything it advertises to be. It was cool to be able to buy and sell gold and exchange with different vaults and currencies. It could be used as a great way to convert dollars to pounds and Euros. I ultimately lost interest, preferring to hold physical gold for the long term. I would recommend the site, though, to anyone interested in trying it.
twocents
twocents

Back to top Go down

Post  Pennysaved Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:59 pm

So you could almost become a day trader with gold with those websites?

Pennysaved

Back to top Go down

Post  twocents Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Pennysaved wrote:So you could almost become a day trader with gold with those websites?

If you were inclined to do so, but keep in mind there are fees. They are small, though. I personally find gold prices to be too erratic to be able to time. I would not want to day trade. However, were one to take a long position, you could likely add to your holdings by selling some high and then rebuying low. You would of course sell into whichever currency you deem to be the strongest at any given time.
twocents
twocents

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum