WorldCent Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for the most worthless poster!

+3
AGgressive Metal
uthminsta
twocents
7 posters

Go down

Since AggressiveMetal offered free silver to the first five to make 50 posts, who is the worst offender of quantity over quality posts?

Poll for the most worthless poster! Vote_lcap50%Poll for the most worthless poster! Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
Poll for the most worthless poster! Vote_lcap13%Poll for the most worthless poster! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Poll for the most worthless poster! Vote_lcap0%Poll for the most worthless poster! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll for the most worthless poster! Vote_lcap37%Poll for the most worthless poster! Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Poll for the most worthless poster! Empty Poll for the most worthless poster!

Post  twocents Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Just trying to learn how to use all of the functions here. Thought I would give this a whirl.
twocents
twocents

Back to top Go down

Poll for the most worthless poster! Empty Re: Poll for the most worthless poster!

Post  uthminsta Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:24 pm

I voted for myself. This post is a perfect example of me not adding anything.

...so, do I win free coins if I win this poll? Very Happy

Last edited by uthminsta on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
uthminsta
uthminsta

Back to top Go down

Poll for the most worthless poster! Empty Re: Poll for the most worthless poster!

Post  uthminsta Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Howeverrrrr, I have ALWAYS collected world coins. I'm sure everyone knows (because I keep saying it) that I collect British coins.
But I also collect coins of Vatican City (see my avatar), and ALL world coins from my birth year (1974).
And so does my wife: Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Egypt, Israel, Jamaica, and so on...
And so does my youngest daughter: Canadian cents (and whatever other Canadian coins I find for her). We call them "Sarah pennies."
And so does my grandpa: Mexico!
And so does my mom, sorta: she cherishes whatever world coins her dad gives her - including about a thousand uncirculated coins spanning over 100 countries. She also got a REALLY nice proof Lincoln cent set which spans 1950-2008. I am the clear frontrunner to inherit that someday. (Rubbing my hands and darting my eyes around).
uthminsta
uthminsta

Back to top Go down

Post  twocents Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 pm

I voted for myself as well. Guess we'll have to leave it to the other members to sort this one out.
twocents
twocents

Back to top Go down

Post  uthminsta Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:38 pm

What I was trying to say is, I am a world coin guy, and I intend to give my best to be useful around here. I just wanna get to 50 posts before everyone else!
uthminsta
uthminsta

Back to top Go down

Post  twocents Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 am

I am trying to be useful as well. I just don't have enough history with coins to be the expert on here. I do not have the same coin pedigree as some of our esteemed colleagues.
twocents
twocents

Back to top Go down

Post  AGgressive Metal Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 am

Hahahahaha

Silver Santa will visit you both anyway santa
AGgressive Metal
AGgressive Metal

Back to top Go down

Post  PreservingThePast Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 pm

I didn't vote in the poll...it's not nice to play favorites. Wink

However, before even coming to the topics today I had looked at the Member List and immediately thought the following:

GEE, we sure are a competitive group of folks!!!

Then I see this poll, and I start laughing.

Enjoy your coin searches, everyone. sunny

PreservingThePast

Back to top Go down

Post  uthminsta Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Hey! Who else voted for me? Mad
uthminsta
uthminsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Junk Woody Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Sorry uthminsta I voted for 2 cents
Junk Woody
Junk Woody

Back to top Go down

Post  JTM3_RCM Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 pm

uthminsta wrote:Hey! Who else voted for me? Mad

Sorry, Uthminsta. You were the first person I saw with a ton of posts following reading about the contest. Laughing

JTM3_RCM

Back to top Go down

Post  JTM3_RCM Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Also Uthminsta, that post was not necessary. Just kidding! Very Happy

I'm coming Jadedragon! you may want to put me up there too! Embarassed

JTM3_RCM

Back to top Go down

Post  jadedragon Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 am

Haa - I'm winning. I just have a head start on useful posts LOL That's why I'm not on the poll in spite of being the top poster here until this contest. bounce
jadedragon
jadedragon

http://www.innovativepassiveincome.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down